How to use RSAT tool for remote administration
- Once the RSAT tool package is installed and machine is rebooted, you need to turn on the features from control panel
- Open Control Panel add and remove program window
- Click on right, Turn Windows features on or off
- Explore the Remote Server Administration Tools feature
Select the features that you would like to Turn on and click ok. Once the tools are activated, it will prompt for restart windows.
Click restart now.
- After the reboot, you may see list of all RSAT admin tools under Administrative tools
- Before exploring these tool, you may want to know about its use. Please go to article RSAT tool for Roles and Features for these details.