Joining a Client to the Domain
1. Logon to Client System by using an Administrator Account
2. Check for the correct IP Address and Preferred DNS.
3. Right click My Computer and click properties.
4. In the System properties dialog box appears, select the computer name tab, and click change.
5.In the Identification changes Dialog box, under Member of, Select DOMAIN.
6. In the Domain box, type the Domain name to which domain you want to join and then click ok.
7. In the Domain user name and password dialog box, type administrator and password respectively and press ENTER.
8. Welcome Message appears indicating that the computer was successful in joining the Domain.
9. Click OK to close the Network Identification message box.
10. Click OK to close the System Properties dialog box.
11. Your Computer restarts. After the restart client computer will get connected to your domain.